Good Directions Standing Deer Weathervane In Polished Copper (22 Inch)
This majestic antlered deer is at full alert while surveying it's surroundings. This exquisite standing deer weathervane will add some beauty to your roof, gazebo or shed and bring you some compliments from visitors too. It is especially impressive when mounted on a cupola. Made from pure copper and boasting a polished finish, this Good Directions weathervane is easy to assemble and install, and has been designed to bring you and your family many years of joy. The copper will age naturally and beautifully over time. Designed with Good Directions' Single Point Contact technology, this lovely weathervane easily spins in the wind. Good Directions weathervanes are renowned for their high quality craftsmanship!
This weathervane is also available with the arrow.
Good Directions Standing Deer Weathervane In Polished Copper (22 Inch) Product Features:
- This high quality weathervane is made from pure copper and boasts a lovely polished finish
- Includes all-weather assembly rod, copper globes and directionals made from solid brass
- This product weighs approximately 10 lbs
- The dimensions of the fully assembled weathervane are 22"L x 47"H x 18"W
- The dimensions of the figure alone are approximately 22"L x 29"H x 5"W
- We recommend the 401LG Roof Mount for mounting your weathervane to your rooftop (sold separately)
- Comes with 1 year limited warranty from Good Directions